Angela Williams share weight-loss success story

Angela Williams once weighed 430 pounds and was a size 32. Today she is down to 180 pounds.


The death of an aunt with sickle cell diabetes inspired Williams to go on a diet, according to a story in the Alexandria newspaper. She lost the weight with a program designed by LA Weight Loss, according to Susan Charrier, manager of LA Weight Loss, Alexandria.


Among the things Williams will tell people is she left behind health problems? She also can now sit in a booth at a restaurant and no longer has to request a table with chairs; and no more seat belt extenders.


Best of all "" no more "you are big," comments.


Williams' story was featured in a story in People magazine with "before" and "after" pictures. The headline "Her loss is gain."


She also has been on "Good Morning America."

Author

Written by Brad

This blog is my weight loss journey and hope this journey will help in losing some extra pounds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have used Hoodia. It helped me get my weight goal, by supressing my appetite. I felt full and never had any urge or cravings to eat.

Anonymous said...

I BELIEVE PEOPLE CAN TRY EVERY DIET THEIR IS, UNTIL WE FIX WHY OVER INDULGE DEPRESSION,LONEINESS,ECT. OVER WEIGHT IN SOME CASES WILL ALWAYS BE A FACTOR.

Wisdom Start said...

I don't believe in diets. People need something they can use all their lives. Even if a diet works most people gain the weight back. I think eating smaller portions might be the way.